For the wildly in love
We love to tell your story and capture those moments that will unfold throughout the day, so when it comes to looking back at your images it will be just like living your day all over again! Below you can find the answers for frequently asked questions.
The following is always included:
• Our wedding collections start from 8 hours.
• We are more than happy to meet in person or via Skype or some other method of video call.
• Photo coverage on the day according to your selected preference (bridal prep, ceremony, reception, couple shots, speeches, in between moments, first dance, party!).
• 500 - 800 full resolution edited images (the amount of images will depend on the hours spent at your wedding).
• Password protected gallery and the option to share with family and friends!
This is the perfect way to not take up any of your special day up by whisking you away for wonderful images, choose your location (whether it be mountain views, in the forest, by the ocean or on a clifftop).
• We do provide customised offers suited to your personal preferences. Send us an email to email@example.com and we will send you our pricing portfolio.
1. Do you photograph weddings alone?
We, Patricia and Trevor are a married couple and one of us will always be there, for weddings with over 100 guests, a second shooter is required.
2. What is your wedding photography style?
We love colours, warm tones, sun sets, starry nights, capturing all the emotions, the atmosphere, the landscape and of course, the elements!
3. What is your minimum coverage?
Our minimum coverage is 8 hours.
4. What are your prices and how many photographs do we get?
Please contact us here and we will send you our pricing list. The section of photographs depends on the wedding collections you choose. All pictures are in high resolution (for printing) and web resolution (for websites/devices) – A personal online gallery.
5. How far should we book in advance?
Many couples book us a year in advance. But there are also many spontaneous requests! So the earlier you contact us, the better the chances are that your date is still available in our calendar. Just tell us as soon as your date is set.
6. Where are you located? Do you travel?
We live in our wonderful home in West Midlands with our two crazy bengal cats! Travel is no issue for us, if your wedding is further than 30 miles from us, we would require accommodation the night before.
7. How long should we wait until we can see our photos?
4-6 weeks of your day! We always post sneak peaks after your wedding too! Please give us a photo credit under every photo once you have received them.
8. What do we need to do to secure our date with you?
We would email our contract for you to read through, sign and return. We require a 10% booking fee.
9. Do you offer albums, prints?
Absolutely, we believe images are best displayed in print form so we are always excited to offer this. Just send us an email after your day if you wish to do anything further.
10. Do you offer engagement photography?
Yes, we offer Pre-Wedding Sessions and After-Wedding Sessions which can be extended onto any package.
11. What is the online gallery?
It is a private gallery where we will upload your images for you to view, download and save! You get a password and its there for you.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form here for more information. We would love to connect with you and get to know your story. To know more about our work please follow us on Instagram and Facebook.